Insurance Account Manager
We’re The Go Solution (TGS) a client acquisition leader for Progressive, Allstate, Nationwide, SafeCo and many more. We also have 25+ years of being a client acquisition leader in the telecommunications and technology industry.
If you’re a licensed Texas P&C agent with a strong customer-first focus and desire to make excellent money, you have a future here at Texas’ fastest growing independent insurance agency.
Here at TGS Insurance Agency, we put the customer first and provide healthy compensation to our Account Managers who take care of our ongoing customer needs. Our average Account Manager is pacing over $65,000 so far in 2022. With over 20,000 customers, there’s opportunity every single day. On our current compensation plan, an Account Manager who rewrites 8 policies per week and makes 3 “average premium” cross-sales will make nearly $70,000. Our very best make even more.
What will you do here? Simple – Our amazing Account Managers provide an exceptional experience to customers. Your role at our agency consists of doing 3 just three things at a very high level.
- Providing an exceptional experience on all customer inquiries.
- Renew or Rewrite existing customer policies with the best option amongst our 35+ carriers.
- Cross-sell additional policies to current customers.
We’re able to offer aggressive compensation because TGS Insurance Agency isn’t like a traditional agency. We’re something very different, and provide unique value to our customers that most agencies only dream of.
We’re the fastest growing insurance agency in Texas. We acquire customers in unique ways, leveraging dozens of years of sales and direct marketing expertise. We sell on price – because that matters – but we sell even more on the experience that we will provide to them on Day 1, Day 365, Day 1000, and beyond. Our long term value to customers is being the agency that they can always trust with any need that they have, and we hire only the talent who can help get us there.
As high performing independent agency, we’re appointed with dozens of “A Rated” carriers (Progressive, Travelers, Safeco, StateAuto, Allied Trust, National General, Metlife just to name a few), giving us real options to solve for almost every customer need. Our culture is one of growth and we offer a fun, high energy work environment.
We have nearly perfect online ratings on TrustPilot and Google, because we place customer experience at the top of what we do. If you’re ready to take on that challenge with an industry disruptor and trendsetter, then let us hear from you today!
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to our quickly growing book of business. You’ll take customer inquiries on a variety of matters, and care for our customer at a very high level.
- Renew customers each year as their policy terms come to a close. Some will remain with the same carrier, others may need to be moved to provide the best value, but all will receive the exceptional care that our customers deserve.
- Cross-sell when appropriate! You’ll earn substantial commissions on any new policy sold to a customer that you’re working with. You don’t have to be a pushy salesperson – we hate those too – but a strong customer advocate who presses to make sure they have the best value available for their entire portfolio.
- Valid, current Texas Property and Casualty Insurance License – REQUIRED
- Highly energetic with a positive attitude
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Professional, reliable and honest work ethic
- Good typing and computer skills, with the ability to learn new software applications
- High school diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred
- Continued employment in this position will be contingent upon obtaining and/or maintaining required agency credentials
Compensation & Benefits
- Target compensation for this role, including hourly pay, rewrite commissions, and cross sales commissions $55K-$70K
- Health, dental, vision, life and voluntary insurance programs
- 401(k) with 100% company match on up to 5% of your salary
- Paid vacation time PLUS paid holidays throughout the year
- Monthly and annual employee recognition awards
- Company sponsored events and outings
- Many community involvement opportunities
- Career growth opportunities – Professional Development Program
It’s an exciting time to be a part of the TGS Insurance team as we are expecting to double our size in the next 12 months. If you’ve got your eyes on leadership roles in the future, then this is the place to be. We promote from within and almost all of our leadership and executive team started in an entry level role. We’ve got big things planned for the future and want you to join our team!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year