Insurance Customer Service Representative
We’re The Go Solution (TGS) a client acquisition leader for Progressive, Allstate, Nationwide, SafeCo and many more. We also have 25+ years of being a client acquisition leader in the telecommunications and technology industry.
If you’re ready to take your administrative and customer service talents to a fast-moving agency in a substantial growth mode, you’ve finally found your home at TGS Insurance Agency.
We market in unique ways (including radio, digital, social, and TV), creating a steady yet growing flow of high-closing P&C insurance leads. Our agents never have to cold-call or door-knock – just sell.
As high performing independent agency, we’re appointed with dozens of “A-Rated” carriers (Progressive, Travelers, Safeco, StateAuto, Allied Trust, Metlife, National General, just to name a few), giving us real options to solve for almost every customer need. Our culture is one of growth and we offer a fun, high energy work environment.
We are currently hiring an Insurance Customer Service Representative, who will provide account service and administrative support to our insurance team. The CSR will help facilitate the retention of clients and exceed customer service expectations. You will handle a wide range of duties including administrative functions and essential customer service in a fast-paced environment.
We have nearly perfect online ratings on TrustPilot and Google because we place customer service at the top of what we do. If you’re ready to provide that same exceptional experience, then get started today!
- Provide exceptional customer service to our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty through one-call resolutions.
- Administer and process all administrative functions required for customer policies from the point of sale through to the point of an issued and enforce the policy. This includes but is not limited to completing paperwork, contacting mortgage companies, following up on customer payments, cancellations, applications and endorsements, policy change requests and answering phone calls.
- Utilize Windows-based applications to maintain customer records and process policy requirements.
- Highly energetic with a positive attitude
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive, be resourceful and be coachable
- Professional, reliable and honest work ethic
- Flexibility in work schedule as some overtime may be required
- Proficient in computer skills such as typing and basic applications such as windows and Microsoft applications
- High school diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred
Compensation & Benefits
- Pay based on experience
- Health, dental, vision, life and voluntary insurance programs
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid vacation time
- Monthly and annual employee recognition awards
- Company-sponsored events and outings
- Many community involvement opportunities
- Career growth opportunities
It’s an exciting time to be a part of the TGS Insurance team as we are expecting to triple our size in the next 12 months. If you’ve got your eyes on leadership roles in the future, then this is the place to be. We promote from within and almost all of our leadership and executive team started in an entry-level role. We’ve got big things planned for the future! Come join us and be a part of the next big thing!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $16.50 per hour