P&C Insurance Agent – 65K TO 110K+ – No Cold Calling (Licensed AE)
We’re The Go Solution (TGS) a client acquisition leader for Progressive, Allstate, Nationwide, SafeCo and many more. We also have 25+ years of being a client acquisition leader in the telecommunications and technology industry.
If you’re ready for a fast-moving agency with 100% inbound leads, an excellent commission model, plus a great work environment – you’ve finally found your home at TGS Insurance Agency.
We’re the fastest growing insurance agency in Texas. We’re growing faster than anyone else because we’re not your ordinary, run-of-the-mill agency. We’re something different.
We market in unique ways (including radio, digital, social, and TV), creating a steady yet growing flow of high-closing P&C insurance leads. Our agents never have to cold-call or door-knock – just sell.
As a high performing independent agency, we’re appointed with dozens of “A Rated” carriers (Progressive, Allstate, Travelers, SafeCo, StateAuto, Metlife, Nationwide just to name a few), giving us real options to solve for almost every customer need. Our culture is one of growth and we offer a fun, high energy work environment.
We’re looking for seasoned sales machines to join our agency as a P&C Insurance Agent during an exciting time of growth! Whether you just got licensed and are new to the insurance scene, or you’re an industry veteran- we’ll give you the tools you need to help you produce and make some serious money. Our average agent can sell $1M in premiums per year!
We offer an hourly rate plus substantial commission opportunities. Our targeted average agent compensation is $65K in the first year. Top performers will beat that substantially.
- Valid, current Texas Property and Casualty Insurance License
- Experience selling P&C products (Bonus, not a must)
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to build rapport with clients and provide an exceptional customer experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with co-workers from all levels of the organization
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work with a sense of urgency
- Must be able to work on-site at our campus located in NW Houston (Near Hollister and 290)
- Continued employment in this position will be contingent upon obtaining and/or maintaining required agency credentials
Pay & Benefits
- Base hourly rate plus uncapped commission structure – Our targeted average compensation is $65k first full year, top agents will exceed substantially.
- Long term incentive for renewals
- Paid time off after 90 days
- Health plan options and automatic life insurance after 60 days
- 401(k) with generous 5% company matching
It’s an exciting time to be a part of the TGS Insurance team as we are expecting to triple our size in the next 12 months. If you’ve got your eyes on leadership roles in the future, then this is the place to be. We promote from within and almost all of our leadership and executive team started in an entry level role. We’ve got big things planned for the future and want you to be a P&C Insurance Agent on our team!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $65,000.00 to $110,000.00 per year