TGSI Customer Service Manager
If you’re a strong Customer Service and Retention leader, with a passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience and a relentless drive to lead others to the same goal, we have an excellent opportunity for you. Welcome to TGS Insurance Agency, Texas’ fastest growing independent personal lines insurance agency.
Who Are We?
Here at TGS Insurance Agency, we do things differently than nearly every insurance agency you can find. Our philosophies challenge the norm, and our growth is staggering (over 35,000 customers and $70 million in active premiums, achieved in less than 6 years). Our true retention is greater than 97% in Q1 of 2023, one of the hardest P&C markets of all-time. We do great things, and we relentlessly chase the next level.
We acquire customers in unique ways, leveraging dozens of years of sales and direct marketing expertise. We sell on price – because that matters – but we provide even more on the experience that we will provide to them on Day 1, Day 365, Day 1000, and beyond. Our long-term value to customers is being the agency that they can always trust TGSI with any need that they have, and we hire only the top talent who can help get us there.
As a high performing independent agency, we’re appointed with dozens of “A Rated” carriers (Progressive, Travelers, Safeco, Allstate, Branch, just to name a few), giving us real options to solve for almost every customer need.
We have exceptional online ratings on TrustPilot and Google, because we place customer experience at the top of what we do. If you’re ready to take on that challenge with an industry disruptor and trendsetter, then let us hear from you today!
We’re looking for an exceptional Customer Service/Retention Manager to help us continue to take those next steps. This role includes leadership of our Account Management (Retention) team, and will be charged with both day-to-day execution of retention/cross-sell processes along with strategic thought leadership. This Manager will be outcome driven, charged with maximizing the retention and growth opportunity both within our book of business and our Account Managers.
The chosen candidate will have a true passion for customer experience, as meeting customer needs in a timely manner is paramount. Experience as a leader in customer service is required (three years or more preferred), and a background in Property & Casualty insurance is strongly preferred. They will also display proven skills in both management and leadership.
- College Degree (Strongly Preferred)
- Customer Service / Retention Leadership: 1 year required (3 years or more preferred)
- Exceptional, proven leadership skills
- Demonstrated success in leading customer service or retention teams
- Ability to be a critical problem solver and thought leader
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent professionalism, reliable and honest work ethic
- Valid, current Texas Property and Casualty Insurance License – Strongly Preferred. Must take the Texas Property & Casualty Test and obtain a license within 45 days of being hired. We will help train you and reimburse you for your passed test!
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to build rapport with clients and provide an exceptional customer experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with co-workers from all levels of the organization
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work with a sense of urgency
- Must be able to work on-site, full time, at our company located in NW Houston (Near Hollister and 290)
Pay & Benefits
- Pay is dependent upon experience and potential. Range is $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year with light commission
- Health, dental, vision, life and voluntary insurance programs
- Long term incentive for renewals
- Paid time off after 90 days
- Health plan options and automatic life insurance after 60 days
- 401(k) with generous 5% company matching
- Comfortable and excellent workplace amenities
- Great work/life balance! M-F 40 hour work week
- Incredible team and management to work with!
- The potential to put your stamp on a growing business need, and move both yourself and the organization upward.
- Monthly and annual employee recognition awards
- Company-sponsored events and outings
- Many community involvement opportunities
- Career growth opportunities
It’s an exciting time to be a part of the TGS Insurance team as we are expecting to triple our size in the next 12 months. If you’ve got your eyes on leadership roles in the future, then this is the place to be. We promote from within and almost all of our leadership and executive team started in an entry-level role. We’ve got big things planned for the future! Come join us and be a part of the next big thing!