TGS Insurance is the fastest growing personal lines insurance agency in Texas, located in Houston, servicing all of Texas. We are not a typical insurance agency located between the sub shop and the dry cleaners. We are an operation with over 100 employees and over 30,000 clients. We grew over 50% in 2022 and by 50% again in 2023. To do it again in 2024 we need a few high-production people that are ready to make a life-changing move.
High production means you excel in your work, but despite real efforts, you aren’t able to earn $80-150k where you are now. It’s not easy. You must have a willingness to learn a new business, to be coached in our methods, and have a drive to succeed. If you are just OK with getting by, or are a “quiet quitter” this will be too fast paced for you. We are looking for people that want a new Mercedes or to move out of their apartment into a new house.
If this is you, we have a life-changing opportunity.
Unlike most insurance jobs where you generate your own leads, we bring the leads to you. We utilize our 25 years of marketing experience and create a constant flow of high-closing home and auto insurance leads. We provide the leads, we teach the insurance business, the selling methodology, you just bring your awesomeness!
No insurance experience required.
We are in located in the Energy Corridor off I-10 in a high-rise facility with secure garage parking, restaurants, and a free full on-site gym.
- Clean Background
- Stable work history
- Must be able to obtain Property and Casualty license (we teach test)
- Sales experience (outside sales, inside sales representative, or telemarketing preferred)
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Computer proficiency – must be versed in common systems like outlook, and internet browsers
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work with a sense of urgency
- Ability to build rapport with clients and provide an exceptional customer experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with co-workers from all levels of the organization
- Must be able to work on-site at our facility I-10/Kirkwood (At home work is available for established agents)
- Continued employment in this position will be contingent upon obtaining and/or maintaining required agency credentials
Pay & Benefits
- 10–12-week paid training program
- Post-training transitions to base hourly rate plus uncapped commission structure – Associate producer compensation averages $65k first full year, top new agent for 2023 will exceed $110k.
- Veteran agent producers earn $80-140k.
- Long-term incentive plan for compensation growth over time
- Schedule is 5-days. M-F, no weekends
- Normal schedule – 40 hours, OT as needed but not common
- 401K with generous 5% match
- Excellent Cigna health plan plus Dental/Vision plans
- Paid time off (vacation, holidays, and personal/sick days)
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement
Growth and Stability
Insurance is a financial services job. It requires professional licensing and is an amazing long-term industry. While no business or industry is guaranteed; if you own a home, you must have home insurance, if you drive a car, you must have auto insurance. We teach people to become professional insurance agents, a position that will be in demand for years in the future.
If you have eyes on leadership roles in the future; we promote from within and almost all our leadership and executive team started in an entry-level role.
Check out our thousands of reviews on google or trustpilot, as well as our website at www.tgsinsurance.com